[D-runtime] gc_atomic

Sean Kelly sean at invisibleduck.org
Thu Jul 22 18:36:26 PDT 2010

Thanks!  Frankly, the greatest obstacle I have for debugging right now is that debug symbol generation is broken on OSX.  I can get the function that failed at best (sometimes just a stack of "????" symbols).  I've always done a lot of printf debugging with D, but for low-level issues like this, it doesn't really do the trick.