[D-runtime] Bug 3150: requires changes to rt/lifetime.d

Don Clugston dclugston at googlemail.com
Sat Jul 24 01:44:55 PDT 2010

You can still make the change I suggested in the bug report, adding a
static assert to check that the sizes are the same, and doing a cast
to ulong via a cast(void *), instead of a direct cast.
BTW I can't see any reason for any of those functions to use C calling
conventions. I presume they only reason they use C is because they're
so ancient.