[D-runtime] current SVN broken

Sean Kelly sean at invisibleduck.org
Wed Jun 2 16:21:43 PDT 2010

Okay, got it.  The problem (obvious in hindsight) is that we can't generate a header from a module that relies on version blocks that aren't the current configuration.  I think I'll change the header gen process to simply copy everything from core/sys instead of using header gen to move it.  At least this will allow all OSes to generate a complete import tree.