[D-runtime] current SVN broken

Brad Roberts braddr at puremagic.com
Sat Jun 5 13:21:21 PDT 2010

I attached a patch to bug 4263 that fixes at least the two issues you pointed
out in bug 4262 and 4263.

Walter, the header.out file needs the tweak I sent to you earlier today in email
due to it demonstrating the buggy behavior rather than the correct behavior for
manifest enums.  The rest of the suite passes fine.

Later,
Brad