[D-runtime] druntime commit, revision 410

Brad Roberts braddr at puremagic.com
Thu Nov 4 20:24:36 PDT 2010

On 11/4/2010 12:09 PM, dsource.org wrote:
> druntime commit, revision 410
>

> user: sean
>
> msg:
> Added core.time, which has a Duration type used to communicate time periods to relevant routines in druntime.  Right now, Thread.sleep() is the only method that accepts a Duration, but the routines in core.sync will be modified to do so as well if core.time passes muster.
>
> http://www.dsource.org/projects/druntime/changeset/410

I haven't been following the thread about time stuff today, but this change
seems to have broken the win32 build:

from: http://d.puremagic.com/test-results/test_data.ghtml?dataid=16814

src\core\thread.d(1099): Error: 'val' is not a scalar, it is a Duration
src\core\thread.d(1099): Error: 'val' is not of arithmetic type, it is a Duration

Sorry for the overall horkage of the tester today, comcast was giving me > 50%
packet loss for the majority of the day.  Enough that essentially nothing works.

Later,
Brad