[D-runtime] druntime commit, revision 410

Steve Schveighoffer schveiguy at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 5 06:06:09 PDT 2010

That sound exactly like what I wanted, thanks!

BTW, when I said I think std.datetime should use core.time.Duration as its
duration type, I meant that in terms of where the Duration type was located, not
which implementation should be used.  I guess I didn't really make that clear.
Definitely, we should use the most complete implementation.

-Steve