[D-runtime] latest druntime fails on Windows

Sean Kelly sean at invisibleduck.org
Tue Oct 12 15:01:32 PDT 2010

On Oct 10, 2010, at 2:37 PM, Walter Bright wrote:

> Upgrading to the latest druntime produces, on Windows (things work successfully on Linux & OSX):
>
> 1. Phobos unittest fails:
>
> unittest
> Memory allocation failed
> No service for epmap.
> Memory allocation failed
>
> --- errorlevel 1
>
> The "no service for epmap." message is expected, the others are not.
>
> 2. dmd test suite fails:
>
> ..\dmd  -run eh
> Starting test
> object.Error: Access Violation

Turned out I added _d_setUnhandled to _d_throw on Windows by mistake in revision 299.  I've commented out that call and also fixed a related issue where an exception could become chained to itself.

http://www.dsource.org/projects/druntime/changeset/403
http://www.dsource.org/projects/druntime/changeset/404

These changes make the test pass for me.