[D-runtime] [D-Programming-Language/druntime] 1ea100: this should fix the remaining test suite breaks

Jonathan M Davis jmdavisProg at gmx.com
Wed Apr 6 20:38:01 PDT 2011

> On 6 April 2011 23:47, Sean Kelly <sean at invisibleduck.org> wrote:
> > I was hoping that's what the optimizer commit was for.  The for loop over
> > the __inflight list can be eliminated (it's a stack, doesn't need to act
> > like a list) so I'll take care of that in the next few days.  Very glad
> > that the tests are all passing now though.
>
> It's awesome that we have exception chaining on all platforms now.
> Great work, Sean.

Does the exception chaining include printing out the whole chain of exceptions
when they escape main? In the past, when chaining an exception manually by
passing an exception to Exception or Error's constructors (or any type derived
from them), only the one on the end of the chain was printed. Ideally, they'd
all be printed.

- Jonathan M Davis