[D-runtime] Update request from tango runtime

Sean Kelly sean at invisibleduck.org
Fri Apr 15 06:25:46 PDT 2011

IIRC there's an issue where the state variable isn't modified atomically and at a time where fibers can be multiplexed across threads in a certain way. There's a ticket open for it somewhere. I'd not made the change until now because it could wreck performance in the normal case. I'll check out the post.

Sent from my iPhone