[D-runtime] Moving to github

Jonathan M Davis jmdavisProg at gmx.com
Mon Jan 24 06:41:56 PST 2011

On Monday 24 January 2011 06:15:05 Sean Kelly wrote:
> I'll see about creating a nick involving "Sean" if you'd prefer.

As long as your real name is displayed, I don't see why it would be a problem.
Apparently, you're only allowed to rename yourself once on github anyway. So,
unless there's a big reason to, I'd think that it would be fine to leave it as is
just so long as your real name is visible. I mean, even something like jmdavis
or andralex aren't exactly enough to be sure about who is who anyway. So,
complexmath isn't a problem, just surprising. If your real name is displayed
with it, then there isn't any confusion.

- Jonathan M Davis