[D-runtime] Moving to github

Sean Kelly sean at invisibleduck.org
Mon Jan 24 14:09:06 PST 2011

On Jan 24, 2011, at 12:32 PM, Walter Bright wrote:

> Don Clugston wrote:
>>
>> Not bad.
>> I have a friend, "One Zero" whose full name is 1 0 6 9.
>> He's the first person in the world to have a number as a name. Took
>> him years of court battles to get it accepted.
>> But the door's open now for blub8739.
>>

> I would get extremely tired of having to explain the situation to every person I meet and every person I do business with.
>
> Reminds me of the First family who named their son Safety. (Shudder) Of course, their daughter got the name April, which was far better.

So how did April like going through life being known as the April Fool?  I guess if you're going to give your kid a weird name you may as well go all the way with it.  And here we went so far as to ensure that even our kids' initials didn't spell anything that could be a source of name-calling.  Ah well.