[D-runtime] win32 regression in exception handling

Jonathan M Davis jmdavisProg at gmx.com
Mon Jan 24 21:32:29 PST 2011

On Monday 24 January 2011 20:55:42 Brad Roberts wrote:
> I scanned the diff and didn't see anything we're not doing elsewhere
> already.  The default arg idiom has worked for a while.  The access
> violation is coming from inside deh.d itself, though I haven't gone to see
> what line 631 is yet.

All the tests passed for Linux and Windows after I checked it in. It shouldn't
have caused any breaking changes as far as APIs go. As for using __FILE__ and
__LINE__ as default arguments, I do it all the time, and it works just fine. I
even verified that it worked for the extern(C) functions before I gave them the
default arguments as well. I don't know what the issue with deh.d is, but that
commit _was_ working, and the basic idiom definitely works.

- Jonathan M Davis