[D-runtime] [D-Programming-Language/druntime] 850eaa: Do not sort arrays of immutable elements, use a ca...

Brad Roberts braddr at puremagic.com
Tue Jul 12 11:54:23 PDT 2011

On Tue, 12 Jul 2011, Steve Schveighoffer wrote:

> I guess the correct thing to do now is switch it back to the way you were going to do it, then file a bug on how crappy cast() is.

Yes, please revert if it can't be fixed right away.  I'm going to be
louder this dev cycle about build and test breakages being reverted
faster.  The tree being red hurts a lot (hides failures, keeps people from
being able to sync without suffering failures, etc) and so please try to
keep it green.

Thanks,
Brad