[D-runtime] [D-Programming-Language/druntime] 850eaa: Do not sort arrays of immutable elements, use a ca...

Michel Fortin michel.fortin at michelf.com
Tue Jul 12 13:37:17 PDT 2011

Le 2011-07-12 à 14:26, Jonathan M Davis a écrit :

> On 2011-07-12 10:00, Brad Roberts wrote:
>> Yay.. first post-release checkin, and the build breakage is in full swing.
>>
>> :)
>
> *Sigh* And it was so nice to see it all green. I was even considering
> commenting on how wonderful it was that the autotester was all green for once.
> We really should do a better job of avoiding breakages...

I think it'd help a lot if it was possible to request a specific commit to be tested by the autotester. I develop on OS X and it's hard for me to check that something works on other platforms. In my latest DMD pull request (Type-checked arrays) I asked if other people could test on other platforms... which isn't really nice at the stage of a pull request. Being able to request a test run on this (and having the error log) would make me able to fix problems for all platforms by myself before even creating a pull request.

Perhaps we should have a web form to enqueue a test run like that:

User: michelf
DMD Commit: 000000
Druntime Commit: 000000
Phobos Commit: 000000

This would enqueue a request to fetch michelf's github repository for dmd, druntime, and phobos, checkout specific commit for each repo and then run the tests.

--
Michel Fortin
michel.fortin at michelf.com
http://michelf.com/