[D-runtime] auto-tester failing, local test passing

Steve Schveighoffer schveiguy at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 21 05:55:49 PDT 2011

In the latest commit I just pulled (druntime pull request 29), the auto tester is now failing one of the unit tests.

However, on my local box (Linux 32-bit), the test passes...

I'm testing with dmd 2.053, and I think the auto-tester tests with the dmd out of github.  So that's the only thing I can think of.  I was told that phobos/druntime developers should not be using the HEAD dmd, they should be using the last released one.  Is this still true?

Sorry about the break, I hope I can figure out why soon.

-Steve