[D-runtime] auto-tester failing, local test passing

Steve Schveighoffer schveiguy at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 21 06:08:21 PDT 2011

Hm... I guess it's passing on Linux 32-bit, which is what I have, and failing on the 64-bit varieties (I'm not sure what 32_64 and 64_32 mean).

It looks like the failed test is on an append.  Does someone have any way to look at this?  I have no 64-bit linux systems.

It says passed on Windows, but the output of the autotester on Windows looks very... well wrong:

http://d.puremagic.com/test-results/test_data.ghtml?dataid=72394

Is that even being tested?

-Steve