[D-runtime] [D-Programming-Language/druntime] 1117e5: implemented proper exception chaining on Posix

Don Clugston dclugston at googlemail.com
Mon Mar 28 17:18:21 PDT 2011

Excellent!
The rule I used on Windows is that chaining goes in historical order
(the first Error stays as the Master exception and subsequent Errors
are chained to it). This rule applies in all cases except when an
Error is thrown when an Exception is in flight; this is ONLY time when
queue-jumping occurs.
BTW the DMD test suite has some harsh tests for exception chaining,
they are enabled only for Windows at the moment.
set version  = TdplExceptionChaining in:
test/runnable/eh.d
See also
test/runnable/test4.d