[D-runtime] What is a hidden function?

Alex Rønne Petersen xtzgzorex at gmail.com
Fri May 11 13:32:12 PDT 2012

Thanks for the replies.

I looked into the DMD sources, and it seems like it can still emit
references to these functions, but doing so is deprecated. It will be
a compile time error unless -d is passed.

Anyone know what Walter's policy is on removing deprecated features
from DMD? Because this was deprecated in March, 2010. I honestly don't
think keeping it around anymore makes sense.

Regards,
Alex