[D-runtime] Is core.math public API?

David Nadlinger code at klickverbot.at
Fri Oct 5 15:22:53 PDT 2012

On Tue, Oct 2, 2012 at 8:44 PM, David Nadlinger <code at klickverbot.at> wrote:
> So, would anyone object if I modify std.math to forward the functions
> to core.math instead, and add the latter to the public docs?

Hm, the only question is whether I should add function bodies calling
the core.math functions, or use aliases to the core.math ones. The
latter would have the advantage that no superfluous function call is
generated even in debug mode, but I'm not sure how important that is,
or if it's outweighed by the possible confusion an alias would cause
(also, I'd probably have to use version (StdDdoc) blocks to not ruin
the documentation with aliases).

Thoughts?

David