[D-runtime] druntime ModuleInfo discovery without bracketing segments

David Nadlinger code at klickverbot.at
Sun Aug 25 15:40:47 PDT 2013

Hi Martin,

Sorry for not getting back to you earlier (not really following the
lists right now), but while this is a nice idea to reduce the
implementation complexity, I can't quite see how you would ensure that
the ModuleInfos actually end up between the bracketing symbols without
directly controlling the order in which they are written out (see the
original post on why this is problematic for LDC). Maybe I'm missing
something obvious?

David