[D-runtime] Precise garbage collection

Leandro Lucarella leandro.lucarella at sociomantic.com
Fri Jun 21 12:37:51 PDT 2013

On Fri, Jun 21, 2013 at 08:36:23PM +0200, Rainer Schuetze wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I want to make precise garbage collection as presented at the D
> conference ready for inclusion into druntime. I have recently
> updated the branch at
> https://github.com/rainers/druntime/tree/gcx_precise to merge with
> Leandros changes to the GC module layout.

Ouch. Sorry about that, but at least I'm glad I didn't have the time to
get too far on integrating the concurrent collection, I will have to
rewrite big parts of it so it wouldn't make any sense to break all your
work if it's already updated to master.

> Before creating a pull request, I'd like to hear opinions on whether
> this should be included, if other choices would be better and where
> it should be improved.

I'll read this e-mail in detail next week, and hopefully I'll take a
look at the code too.

--
Leandro Lucarella
Senior R&D Developer