[D-runtime] Should import file generation depend on MODEL?

Andrei Alexandrescu andrei at erdani.com
Wed May 29 21:07:10 PDT 2013

The druntime build uses MODEL in all of its command lines. However, when
generating headers it does not generate them in MODEL-dependent directories.

I checked and the generated headers are identical regardless of MODEL.
Should we assume that at least in the future the generated imports may
depend on MODEL? If so, we need to generate them in MODEL-dependent
directories. Otherwise, we shouldn't pass MODEL in the respective
command line.

Andrei