[D-runtime] Druntime external bindings not included in build?

Steven Schveighoffer via D-runtime d-runtime at puremagic.com
Mon Jan 19 14:08:57 PST 2015

http://forum.dlang.org/post/ibmdevyxwkwyqjxerpyn@forum.dlang.org

I have discovered that the issue is poll.d is not included in the build for druntime.

I also have discovered that scores of other modules are not included. Is there a reason not to include a druntime module in the build? If not, I'll try to add them all.

I will note that having them in the build at least is pretty safe, if anyone decides at one point to add a struct or type, the typeinfo will be stored.

-Steve