D.gnu is not copyrighted GNU ? so funny! !

Boris Wang nano.kago at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 30 01:00:26 PDT 2006

Many developers love D, but few people take part in the development of D
compiler and library.
Who knows why?

Many project about D stalled, stopped. What's the problem?

HA,I will just use D for myself works from now, and don't talk anything
about the progress of D any more.

I admire your's endurance about the chaos. :)

"Anders F Björklund" <afb at algonet.se>
??????:e31ofg$c6c$1 at digitaldaemon.com...