GDC with later DMD's

Anders F Björklund afb at algonet.se
Sun Apr 30 02:01:04 PDT 2006

Gregor Richards wrote:

> I guess I lost some libraries in the process of forward porting, sorry
> ... I clearly wasn't as careful as I should have been :)

No problem, std.c.process and std.c.fenv are really missing code
(implementations for Darwin), so those errors were to be expected.

I really wish Walter could add version(Unix) to DMD... Any Day Now.

Adding the "std.c.darwin" and "std.c.mach" directories back in was
easy enough, and then they worked alright with the rest of Phobos.

The "mars.h" error was merged from upstream, again not your fault :-)

I'm still seeing some errors from the configure and from "make check",
but I haven't run those in a long time so they could be old news...

So far, it's all looking good. I am happy that you released it early.

--anders