gdc 0.20 svn branch on mingw/gcc4.0.3 (win32) segfaults

Kirk McDonald kirklin.mcdonald at gmail.com
Tue Dec 5 12:36:34 PST 2006

David Friedman wrote:
> So... I was not aware of this problem.  Thanks for pointing it out.  I
> realize people are building out of the dev branch because there has not
> been a release for so long... I will try to get this fixed soon.

I am eagerly awaiting a stable release of GDC that is caught up to DMD
0.176. As far as I can tell, this will allow Pyd to compile on Linux,
which will allow me to declare an actual release of the library. My hope
is that this will then attract some of the Python crowd to D.

--
Kirk McDonald
Pyd: Wrapping Python with D