r50 mingw32 doesn't work

Tomas Lindquist Olsen tomas at famolsen.dk
Wed Dec 6 02:08:18 PST 2006

Hi folks.

I've been trying to compile GDC in mingw32, and while I managed to
compile it I can't get it to work properly.

I'm using 0.20-dev revision 50.

./configure --prefix=c:/gdc --enable-threads=win32
--enable-languages=c,d --disable-nls --disable-win32-registry
--disable-shared --disable-bootstrap
&&
make all
&&
make install

I also tried --prefix=/gdc same problem. And the problem is:

object.d: module object cannot read file 'object.d'

I then try adding /c/gdc/include/d/3.4.2 as include path but then I get:

C:\MinGW\bin\ld.exe: crt2.o: No such file: No such file or directory

The crt2.o file is not anywhere to be found. neither in my build or
install dirs.

I'm not really sure where to go from here... any help will be much
appreciated!