compiling d code without phobos ?

Wiz thewizhard at msn.com
Tue Dec 19 10:20:36 PST 2006

As you said, I replaced the real phobos object.d with an other version
by renaming mingw/include/d/ to mingw/include/d2/ and just put a
object.d file containing :
/class Object
{

}
/
so I'm pretty sure gdc will not use the old version, but a gdc -c
object.d -o object.o does the exactly same thing :
/object.d:0: internal compiler error: Segmentation fault
Please submit a full bug report,
See <URL:http://www.mingw.org/bugs.shtml> for instructions./

Do I must submit a report to that url ? Not even a gdb can helps.

Wiz