Problems on Linux PPC

Joakim Karlsson aio at treyst.se
Mon Feb 20 13:46:27 PST 2006

Ok, I don't know if this is old news.. but anyways :)

I have finally figured out what goes wrong when trying to compile gdc on
PowerPC-Linux. This system use different va_list handling than e.g. Mac
OS X, (and x86 Linux as well).

The difference is arrays v.s. void*

I have taken a fast look at the sources of gdc, but have not found any
way to patch this. Any ideas?

The script i provided in the list before is otherwise working well on
powerpc as well.. Besides that it stops when compiling libphobos because
of va_list incompatibility.

Would be nice to have the compiler working on my laptop as well :)

Regards,

//Joakim Karlsson