Problems with SDL_Mixer on Mac

Mark Harviston infinull at gmail.com
Wed Mar 15 23:00:52 PST 2006

I downloaded the files from Anders's website and modified the code for a
game I am making. (its called Ugly Tank, if you care) and now I want to
add sound. I promptly imported sdl.audio, and sdl.mixer.
sdl.audio imported fine.
sdl.mixer gave a link error:
/usr/bin/ld: Undefined Symbols:
--ModuleInfo_5mixer
collect2 ld returned with 1 exit status

I know SDL_Mixer works, because I loaded the aliens example from the SDL
website, and it uses SDL_Mixer.

I know what the problem is now(the above is still valid)
the makefile is linking to the Framework and the *.os in the sdl/* local
directory.
If i link (-L/sw/lib) to the fink librarys, the mixer problems would
seem to go away, but I am left with "can't locate file for: -lSDL_d",
so how do I get both in the same directory?
can I copy the SDL_Mixer stuff from /sw/lib/?
what files do I copy?
thanks in advance.
--Mark