GNU version 0.18

Jim Miller gordon.j.miller at gmail.com
Fri Mar 24 17:29:08 PST 2006

I'm trying to find the gdc-0.18 alpha1 that was supposedly released some
time ago.  Is this still available?  I'm trying to figure out the best way
that I can help move gdc forward but want to start from the "latest"
sources.  I've looked at the D Bugzilla site for some ideas on what I can
start on.  I'm not particularly familiar with the internals of gcc so I'm
not sure how much I can help in that area but I'm very willing to write
documentation or help clean up libraries if someone wants to make a
suggestion on where I should start.