GDC with later DMD's

Anders F Björklund afb at algonet.se
Tue May 2 00:09:17 PDT 2006

Gregor Richards wrote:

> PS: Anders: Once I get back to 156, I'll integrate your patches.
> Don't want to make the increments too complicated, sorry :)

Not a problem, so far they all apply equally well to DMD and GDC.
(there are just three, one to "mars.h" and two to Phobos modules)

I will probably just build and test for Mac, not develop anything.
At least not until Mac OS X 10.5, which is likely to have GCC 4.1...

Beyond the earlier mentioned Linux-PowerPC (and possibly X64 too???)
support, the most needed items for GDC are: DMD 0.156 and GCC 4.1.0

Well, that and the non-technical parts such as finalizing the name
and packaging up for end-users and writing a new home page and docs.

--anders

PS.
Supporting 64-bit might have to wait until DMD does too, I suppose.
Since the new Intel Macs are only 32-bit, it's not *my* big concern :-)