GDC subversion project

Gabe McArthur Gabe_member at pathlink.com
Mon May 15 13:30:02 PDT 2006

I'm so sorry for not getting back to you guys earlier.  I have had several
extremely complicated personal items come up this past couple of weeks.

As soon as you guys have something ready, please forward me your patches to the
GDC, and I will create a subversion repository for it.  Then, depending upon
your involvement on this mailinglist, you can have commit rights to the
repository.  Email everything to gnu.for.d (AT) gmail.com

I'll give you a couple of days to pull it together.  If you can't decide on
anything, I'll just go ahead and put the latest version in the repository and
I'll send some of you emails with commit rights.

I apologize for holding this process up -- things got a little out of control.

thanks,
Gabe