How do I start ? Total Newbee

%u zvi at gmail.com
Sun Oct 29 11:48:18 PST 2006

Hi and thanks, I finaly got it to work and this what I got

gcc --versiongcc (GCC) 3.3 20030304 (Apple Computer, Inc. build 1666)

gdc --version
gdc (GCC) 3.3.6 (gdc 0.19, using dmd 0.162) (looks like a different build)

But when I enter the command...
thats what I get,
gdc nothing.d
gdc: nothing.d: No such file or directory
gdc: no input files .
Do I need to save in a certain dir? O change dir before I write this command?
TIA