GDC 0.20 ? RPMS ?

Anders F Björklund afb at algonet.se
Fri Sep 15 11:54:42 PDT 2006

Lucas Goss wrote:

> Can't you use alien to convert it to rpm? I just did it for deb and it
> worked fine. First I had to convert the tar.bz2 to tar.gz (slackware
> format), but once it was in tar.gz alien made the deb package.

Nah, I had made RPMs for Fedora Core 5 and just wondered if they could
be posted to the "dgcc" project without me having to start a "gdcrpm"...

:-)
http://sf.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1539137&group_id=154306&atid=791255

In your deb, did you just wrap the "gdc-0.19-linux-i386.tar.bz2" or did
you compile the gcc/gdc from source code ? (I built mine, in my package)

--anders