Spec file for gdc?

Wolfgang Draxinger wdraxinger at darkstargames.de
Tue Sep 19 09:32:04 PDT 2006

Gregor Richards wrote:

> Am I correct in assuming that you're using an AMD-64 or EM64T
> system?

You are correct. A few months ago I tried to build GDC as a cross
compiler but didn't succed. So I'm using the precompiled
binaries now.

However building a cross compiler won't help with the include
directories issue, for that a spec is needed AFAIK.

BTW 64 bit. Is there already experimental support? I'm beginning
to need that, as I want to provide native 64 bit builds of my
engine.

Wolfgang Draxinger
--
E-Mail address works, Jabber: hexarith at jabber.org, ICQ: 134682867
GPG key FP: 2FC8 319E C7D7 1ADC 0408 65C6 05F5 A645 1FD3 BD3E