GDC 0.20 ? RPMS ?

Vincenzo Ampolo vincenzo.ampolo at gmail.com
Thu Sep 21 06:00:43 PDT 2006

On Thu, 2006-09-21 at 14:06 +0200, Anders F Björklund wrote:
> I had to use GCC 3.2 - since GCC 4.1 doesn't work with GDC yet -
> it should work with GCC 4.0 but I think you had a patched version ?

Same error using gcc 3.4 to compile gcc 4.0
Yes, all the compilers are patched by debian, they are the default in
the archive and they are used to compile the whole distro.
I think that this problem is related with the code of dmd itself. btw
i'm trying with gcc 3.2
and.. compiling debian patched gcc-4.0 using gcc-4.0 works (so if i
don't compile gdc there are no errors)
--
Vincenzo Ampolo
http://www.nanofreesoft.org