debian package for gdc

robspassky robspassky at aol.com
Wed Apr 4 10:55:07 PDT 2007

Is anybody out there working on this?  I don't mean the alien-generated
.deb package, but an "official" debian package to be integrated into the
distribution.

I went to the debian site and found out that the gdc package is in the
pipeline--the owner is Suresh Rajashekara (suresh.raj at gmail dot com).

I pinged him and he said that he is just starting work on it but thinks
to have it ready "very soon".

However, if someone else is already working on it, could you please
reply or e-mail Suresh and/or me?  Just to avoid duplication of effort.

Thanks!