Porting GDC?

Stephen Waits steve at waits.net
Mon Apr 23 15:13:03 PDT 2007

Chad J wrote:
> Good luck with your PS3 porting endeavor!
> I would really like to see this happen.  Maybe I will write a game for
> PS3 in D someday :)

Thanks for the tips Chad.

Now I just need an extra few hours in the day, or to magically find an
intern who understands how to work with gcc.  Seriously though, I do
want to write my next game on PS3 in D and once we wrap up what we're
doing now, I plan on taking a strong look at this.

BTW - gcc does already work on PS3.. PS3 Linux (which anyone can install
on their own PS3) includes it.  They have compilers for both SPE and
PPE.  That will be my starting point.

--Steve