string not aliased

Anders F Björklund afb at algonet.se
Wed Aug 15 23:11:22 PDT 2007

Charles Brossollet wrote:

> Thanks, got svn gdc and it works. Just one thing: gdc --version still
> says it is synced to DMC 1.007, which is a bit confusing...

Indeed (that was true for GDC 0.23) It probably just hasn't been updated
yet, but should be before release (was wrong in a previous GDC version*)

You can enter a bug for it in Bugzilla perhaps, unless it's updated soon
Usually one can go off the ChangeLog, where it says "Merge DMD X.YYY"...

--anders

* At least I think this line in my build script was for a reason:
perl -pe 's at using dmd 0.149 at using dmd 0.157@' -i d/gdc-version; \