Linking to C library [gdc/mac]

Bradley Smith digitalmars-com at baysmith.com
Sat Jan 6 19:50:22 PST 2007

In addition to the d bindings mentioned previously, GLD is a D language
port of the GLFW library. It can be obtained from
http://dsource.org/projects/schooner. However, it has not been tested
with gdc, only with the DMD compiler on Linux and Windows. It should
work with gdc, but the build has not been configured for it yet.

   Bradley