Patch for GDC+1.018

Carlos Santander csantander619 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 3 13:56:15 PDT 2007

Gregor Richards escribió:
> Whenever David gets a bit behind with the main trunk, I make a temporary
> branch so that people can be up-to-date on the latest compiler features.
>
> Well, here it is.
>
> This patch is against GDC 0.23 (though it was built off of the SVN
> version), and brings GDC up-to-date with DMD 1.018.
>
> I'm not going to try to tackle a 2.0 branch :)
>
>  - Gregor Richards

Thanks!

Just to let you know that with gcc-4.0.4 on Mac OS X, I'm getting the same
results found here:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=1709602&group_id=154306&atid=791252
(In summary, d/d-lang.glue.o reference to undefined _rs6000_cpu_cpp_builtins)

I'll try it with Apple's GCC, gcc-4.1.2, and maybe even gcc-3.4.5.

--
Carlos Santander Bernal