Ported Gregors DMD 1.018 patch to latest GDC SVN (r127)

Ingo Oeser ioe-news at rameria.de
Sun Jul 22 10:35:56 PDT 2007

Hi alex,

alex wrote:
> On my powerpc mac with os x.4.10, building with apple's gcc 4.0.1 on the
> source of apple's gcc sources rev 5363 with gdc rev 127 and this patch,
> passing --disable-multilib to the configure script.

Ok, I just made some mistakes generating the patch. Sorry for that!
So I applied every reject manually, carefully avoiding these goof ups.

I also tested compile with official GCC 4.1.2 repository
with Linux/Ubuntu now.

./configure --prefix=/opt/gcc-4.1.2 --disable-multilib --disable-shared --enable-languages=d --disable-nls

I had to fix a reject (due to whitepace?) in Davids part.

Would you mind testing the new version (against SVN r132 of this patch?)

http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1758462&group_id=154306&atid=791254

Many thanks for testing. I really appreciate it, since I cannot test Windows
or MacOSX.

Best Regards

Ingo Oeser