xcode + gdc linking problems

Tristam MacDonald swiftcoder at gmail.com
Mon Jun 18 06:43:31 PDT 2007

XCode 2.4.1 work perfectly, using the compiler-plugin, etc. However,
you must ling explicitly to both libgcc_eh (otherwise the exception
handling code fails to link), and libgphobos (if you need any of
phobos).

I think both of these (and certainly libgcc_eh) should be linked to by
default, but in the meantime, it is best to just add "-lgcc_eh
-lgphobos" to the custom linker flags build setting.