New version

Anders F Björklund afb at algonet.se
Fri Dec 5 02:57:53 PST 2008

Dune wrote:
> Just wanted to ask if new binaries (Windows/Linux) are planned and when will they be available?

Depends a little on what you mean by the question,
"newer than what" and "what types of binaries"...

I made some temporary binaries (from SVN) for Mac,
I suppose that could be done for Windows/Linux too.

The revision that I used was r229 (about DMD 1.030)
mostly since it was required in order to use Tango.

> Also will the compatibility be dmd1 or dmd2?

The default language will probably still be D 1.0,
at least until D 2.0 is out of the "Alpha" stage ?

--anders