GDC - Code Coverage

Stefan Rohe Stefan.Rohe at soemmerda.de
Fri Dec 19 17:11:30 PST 2008

Hello,

i'm using GDC under Linux (gdc (GCC) 4.1.2 20070214 ( gdc 0.24, using dmd
1.024)) and i'm quite happy with it.
So I played with it a little and wanted to enable the cool code coverage
feature.
I added the parameters "-ftest-coverage -fprofile-arcs".
After compiling my source with this, I could do code coverage on simple
helloWorld-Files.
But when I compile my D project, I cannot get a satisfying result.
My unittests fail. It seems that File operatings and string manipulations
work different with enabled code coverage. Do I make something wrong? Has
anybody also made this experience?

Stefan