United Built Homes, Windermere Exclusive Properties and RealBird(R) Announce Luxury Real Estate Portal for San Diego County

Super Star candyshop999 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 4 03:15:05 PST 2008

United Built Homes, Windermere Exclusive Properties and RealBird(R) Announce
Luxury Real Estate Portal for San Diego County

Redwood City and San Diego, CA (PRWEB) July 25, 2007 -- RealBird and
Windermere Exclusive Properties announced today the launch of
LuxurySanDiegoEstates.com, a novel luxury real estate portal featuring all
MLS listed homes with a price of 2 million dollars and above in San Diego,
California. The portal's website address is

 "San Diego is a top luxury real estate market and we are a technology
driven brokerage, so we are always looking for new ways to market
ourselves," noted Erica Vautier, Director of Marketing for Windermere
Exclusive Properties. "The new LuxurySanDiegoEstates.com portal is quite an
improvement in terms of user friendliness and aesthetic appeal over other
luxury home portals and will be a great addition to the ways we market
properties. We hope to reach many new clients through this service."

 According to the American Affluence Research Center (AARC), there is
continued optimism in the 12-month economic outlook of the wealthiest 10% of
Americans, the 11 million households representing about half of all consumer
income and spending and a third of the total US economy. The strong economy
and low unemployment have created a strong market for luxury homes in such
areas as Southern California.

 LuxurySanDiegoEstates.com is designed to serve the home buying needs of
those who are in the market for $2 million plus homes and condos - and be a
way to watch the luxury market for the curios. It is based on a visually
impressive full-screen map based portal powered by Google Maps, with a
selection of aerial, hybrid, street or topographical maps. Upon mouse-over
the user can quickly see a photo and the price of the listing. With just two
clicks the user can bring up the Windermere detail page for any listing. Any
particular location of interest can be easily bookmarked and shared with the
most popular social bookmarking sites, or it can be emailed to friends or
relatives. The RSS based notification of new luxury properties is also a
unique, novel feature in this industry by allowing users to get notification
on newly listed luxury properties in a particular map extent. The portal
also lends itself well for kiosk type applications.

 Zoltan Szendro, CTO and Executive VP for RealBird said: "We wanted to apply
our technology and know how to the luxury real estate segment. It takes
special interface design know-how to create a portal that is appealing,
classy, simple to use and therefore very effective. We are thrilled that we
can launch this site with a reputable brokerage like Windermere Exclusive
Properties."