Douglas Della Toffalo, Concept Of Psychology Articles

Super Star candyshop999 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 4 06:02:15 PST 2008

Douglas Della Toffalo, Concept Of Psychology Articles

The human mind; it's truly a phenomenon. Half the time I wonder if we truly
know how it works. It's clear that we only use a

small portion of it. Wouldn't it be great if there was a way to stimulate
the rest? Imagine how intelligent and advanced we'd

be. Our world would be completely different. Then again, it could be a bad
thing. Just maybe total chaos would ensue if we

used our entire brain. It's hard to say if it would do more harm than good.
Well, although we fail to use the majority of our

brain, we still study it nonetheless. This study is known as psychology.
Maybe you've had a class in it at one time or

another. I had two college courses in psychology. After reading a few books
and countless psychology articles, I can conclude

that we're all confused.

Do you believe in the concept known as psychology? From what I've gathered,
Tom Cruise does not. Or, more specifically,

Scientology dismisses the practice as hoopla. The name threw me on
initially. Scientology sounds like a creed that would

embrace a 'mind science" like psychology. However, things are not as they
seem. From what Tom spewed out on the Today show,

he doesn't agree with psychology or prescription drugs. Now, before you call
him nuts and hate him for all eternity, I'd like

to admit that he has a point. I've read a number of psychology articles.
Some

I agree with and some I have deemed bogus. Often it seems that psychologists
are doing what any fool could do. They're

getting you to give them the answers. "Well, what do you think?" Now, that's
brilliant. On the contrary, I do believe that

contemporary psychology has helped many people. Much depends on the
affliction at-hand and the person receiving the

treatment. Oh, and of course the psychologist him/herself.

Read more! We should all read more. It not only expands your mind, but it
offers you more solutions to things. Now, I'm not

just referring to psychology articles. I am talking about all sorts of
topics. One thing I do advise is reading about famous

psychologists. They are often addressed in psychology articles and books.
Consider their point of view. You may or may not

agree, but you will acquire new knowledge either way.

 HealthCareKnowledge.Com provides readers with the latest reviews,

articles,commentaries and write-ups on all psychology articles, human mind,
treatment related subjects.