fpcls on arm.

Vincent Richomme forumer at smartmobili.com
Mon Jul 14 14:15:42 PDT 2008

Another question is about errno because on Windows CEn it doesn't exist
so maybe it could be interesting to test if it's supported and in this
case to enable errno.x3.
It also implies to check code for instance in stdlib.d there is the
following :

version (GNU)
{
	private import gcc.config.errno;
	alias gcc.config.errno.ERANGE ERANGE;
}
else
	enum int ERANGE = 34;	// on both Windows and linux

And I don't know why but when compiling for wince I fall into the
version GNU...