GDC on psptoolchain

FreekSh0w86 perfectcell14 at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 25 19:54:27 PDT 2008

GPL allows full sharing as long as you make available the source code of
your changes if you release something with it.

Thanks to Kostas advice, I am able to use D on GDC and posted an example
of a PSP app that uses D's real main function (still with a minor glue C
source file).

Link: http://forums.qj.net/showthread.php?t=142864

Right now I'm porting all of the PSP SDK's header files to D. I just
finished with pspgu.h, look forever with its 1000+ lines but most of it
is comments anyway.